Ownage-X-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best 317 rs-ps EVER

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adam's Staff Aplication

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Real Adam

Adam's Staff Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Adam's Staff Aplication   Adam's Staff Aplication Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:40 pm

Hey, my name ingame is Adam.

I think I should be part of staff because I am mature and responsible. I wouldn't dream of taking advantage of the powers as this would mean I would have them taken away from me, esspecially i want to stay on this server! I am very helpful and am always trying to become a better person. My dream for this server would to become Admin ingame. I understand for any precaution took in the matter, but I hope i can earn the trust to become a fair, helpful and good player/staff.

Thank you for reading!
Back to top Go down
Kyle Webdev
Web Admin
Web Admin
Kyle Webdev

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Staff Aplication   Adam's Staff Aplication Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:50 pm

Sounds good looks good well think about it!
Back to top Go down
https://ownage-x-scape.board-directory.net
Coder Brett
Admin/Host
Admin/Host

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Staff Aplication   Adam's Staff Aplication Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:53 pm

Real Adam wrote:
Hey, my name ingame is Adam.

I think I should be part of staff because I am mature and responsible. I wouldn't dream of taking advantage of the powers as this would mean I would have them taken away from me, esspecially i want to stay on this server! I am very helpful and am always trying to become a better person. My dream for this server would to become Admin ingame. I understand for any precaution took in the matter, but I hope i can earn the trust to become a fair, helpful and good player/staff.

Thank you for reading!

LOOKS VERY NICE BRUH. XD albino
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Staff Aplication   Adam's Staff Aplication Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adam's Staff Aplication
Page 1 of 1