Ownage-X-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best 317 rs-ps EVER

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lewis's moderator application

Go down 
2 posters

do you think i deserve mod
yes
lewis's moderator application I_vote_lcap80%lewis's moderator application I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
no
lewis's moderator application I_vote_lcap20%lewis's moderator application I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
real lewis

lewis's moderator application Empty
PostSubject: lewis's moderator application   lewis's moderator application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:28 am

1. Why Do I Wish To Become Mod - I wish to become a moderator ingame because im mature and reliable and will never abuse my powers and will use them when needed to and when theres a issue

2. IGN:: My IGN ( In Game Name ) lewis

3. Real Life Name lewis

4. Where you can contact me. You can contact me ingame im on 24/7 literaly

5. Server's Ive Been Staff on :: ive been owner on chaotic-claws owner on roon-scape owner on unknown-reality mod on painkiller mod on allstar server and delta server mod on delta pkz and a few more

6. Staff Experience. Since 2007 ive been playing rs-ps's my big brother first introduced me to them and now i love them this is far by the best ive seen and also ive been staff on a server for maximum of 2 years

7. Conclusion. I hope u apply this application and if you ever need help just ask me in game thank you.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Webdev
Web Admin
Web Admin
Kyle Webdev

lewis's moderator application Empty
PostSubject: Re: lewis's moderator application   lewis's moderator application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:57 pm

To be honest it looks good but our staff is kind of big at the moment but you will be the next one when a spot arises thanks for applying
Back to top Go down
https://ownage-x-scape.board-directory.net

lewis's moderator application
Page 1 of 1